Wednesday, June 19, 2013

36 Weeks and Other Things

We took these pictures last week before my doctors appt. (I was 36 wks then).  I am no longer taking any medicine to stop contractions (and haven't been for a couple of weeks now) and I have resumed my normal activities...as much as I can at 9 months pregnant. :)  Ellington and Robert are still taking excellent care of me!  I reeeeally hate it when women complain at the end of pregnancy.  Like, I really hate it.  But um, now I am remembering how hard it is :) and I am ready for little Finley to come!  

Finely at 36 weeks and Ellington at 3 1/2 :)


Ellington requested that we take of picture of just her...


and one with Daddy too!


Tuesday evening of last week we went to campus for the first time since last year for Ellington to play in the fountains.  




We had a really fun week last week.  We did WAY more than we have done all summer.  Wednesday morning we went to story time at the library, Thursday morning we went to a new story time/craft time at ChickfilA, and Friday morning we went to a La Leche League meeting. It was fun to do so much and helped pass the time!  I had pictured the beginning of our summer being action packed but because of bed rest that didn't really happen...so it was fun to have so many things we were able to do...and actually be able to do them!

1 comment:

  1. You'll look back and enjoy the rest you had. Hope the last several weeks of your pregnancy get a little easier.

    ReplyDelete