Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Big News

We've had A LOT going on around our house lately.  Our news is NOT that we are having another baby. :) Maybe we will one day (or maybe not) but it's definitely not right now!  Robert has started a new job in Bartlett, TN. So, that obviously means that we are moving!  I have such mixed emotions about it!  I love this little town of Starkville (I never thought I would say that!) and I love my Mama friends I have made over the last few years, but job wise and just future in general...this is a great step for us.  

Robert started his job on Monday.  He's living with his parents (about 30 or 45 minutes away from his new job) and the girls and I are staying here to sell our house.  This is a VERY challenging time but I know it will be worth it!  And if nothing else, I'll be pretty tough after it's all over. :)  Being without Robert is super hard for me but it's actually going much better than I expected!  And that is even considering Finley has been really sick this week and we have been home-bound because of canceled school and icy weather!  I figure the weeks can only get better from this point on. :)  Before I go on and sound super strong, believe me when I say that there have been hard moments and I have shed a few tears...but overall it's gone really well.  Our prayer is that this time will be short and that we'll be together again SOON! 

These sweet girls are keeping me busy but we are all missing Daddy!


Hopefully I will find time to keep blogging during this crazy adventure!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Accept help and ask for it if needed. What is Robert doing? Depending on your schedule you could always go up for long weekends. We only did it for 6 weeks but it was a very long 6 weeks. We ended up renting our house. Now we are working on selling it. Good luck to you! I tell Jon Michael if we moved back to MS, it would be to Starkville.

    ReplyDelete