Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites {Guacamole}

I have recently development a strong LOVE for guacamole.  Actually, "obsession" might be the better word.  I love it and can't get enough.  Store bought guacamole isn't usually the best, but I have found something that might change your life for the better...


Yes ma'am, Wholly Guacamole.  I can't really take the credit for it.  My sister in law, Julie, served it at a birthday party recently.  Ya'll, it is DELICIOUS!!!  I add a little bit of seasoning and I am ready to go.  I can eat this stuff like it's my job.  And you know what?  Avocado is the first ingredient listed AND there are only five ingredients.  If you know much about processed food/nutrition, you know this is a really big deal.  So, I call it "healthy" and enjoy tons of it.  :)  Note: we haven't found this at Wal-Mart.  We do all of our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart because we have found it to be the cheapest.  However, this stuff requires a trip to Kroger.  And it's totally worth it.

Man, now I want some guacamole.

Happy weekend!



I am linking up with Rachel over at Finding Joy


friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Post a Comment