Monday, November 19, 2012

School Thanksgiving Lunch

Friday was the Thanksgiving lunch at school. This is the first year that Ellington was old enough to go, so we were super excited about it. :) It was also really nice that it was on Friday and since I don't work on Fridays I didn't have to balance being a teacher and a Mama. I got to go as a parent and not worry about anything else! Ellington was excited (although a little confused) about us coming to eat with her. Although, once we got there and started eating she just kept saying "But I want to eat with my friends". Haha. Gee thanks Ellington. :) Here are a few pictures I took with my phone.




We don't have school at all this week which is really nice!  We are attempting to lay a little low today and will be leaving for Brownsville on Wednesday.  We are all looking forward to a GREAT Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment