Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day is a favorite holiday at our house!  Ellington was soooo excited for the Valentine party at school!  Unfortunately, Finley missed out because she was at home with double pneumonia. :(  Thankfully my mom was able to come and stay with us so I could work that week....especially since I missed so many work days bc of winter weather!  

Ellington with her bag...ready to load it up! :)


Ellington's teacher, Mrs. Belinda, always has the CUTEST doors!


A great thing about working in preschool is that I can always sneak away to their rooms whenever I want to!  I will miss that next year when Ellington is in kindergarten. 



Ellington was SO excited to look through her bag!


I was so excited that Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday so that Robert could be with us all day!  We decorated the table and got the girls a few surprises.


We normally don't do such "big" gifts for Valentine's but we discovered on Christmas Eve (at Big Bob and MiMi's) how much Ellington loved legos!  We obviously couldn't get her any for Christmas at that point and her bday isn't until October so we decided to get her some for Valentine's Day.  She LOVES them!!!


Finley got some animals and a book!


Chef Daddy made a super special Valentine breakfast for Ellington. :)




I don't remember what we did all day (ha!) but I don't think it was much since Finley was still recovering from being sick.  We are so thankful for our SWEET little Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment