Ellington is 4 months old now! In some ways I can't believe she's already 4 months and in other ways I can't believe it's only been 4 months. The last four months have been the HARDEST and BEST of our lives. We love her so much and are so thankful that she is a part of our family.
Ellington, what are you up to at 4 months old?
- You sleep from 7:30ish pm to 7:30ish am, waking up once or twice to eat.
- You usually take 3 naps a day.
- You have recently started rice cereal and a little baby food, which you LOVE!!!
- You love love love your daddy and I love love love watching your relationship with him.
- Your favorite time of the day is bath time.
- You have recently started noticing differences in people and have some stranger anxiety.
- You have started chewing on your fingers sooo much!
- You always want someone around to "talk" to.
- You weigh 14 pounds 6 ounces and are in the 75th percentile for weight.
- You are 24 inches long and are in the 75th percentile for length.
Here is a little look back!