Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mystery Solved

This poor baby...



...has a double ear infection. :(

I wrote about how we didn't have a good Monday. Well, we didn't have a good day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday was mounting up to be the same way. I really thought she was getting a tooth...that's what all the signs indicated. I decided yesterday that we just had to go to the doctor-even if they were only going to tell me it was a tooth. I was HORRIFIED when they said she had a double ear infection! I felt awful that she had been dealing with that all week and I had no idea!!! But we're fighting it now and thankfully she won't remember this. :) I told Robert babies need to come with little information screens. They could say things like: "My ears are killing me", "I'm crying, but I'm really not hungry", "I LOVE it when you sing Disney songs", "Daddy's dancing scares me"...that would be super helpful. But Ellington doesn't have an information screen. I'll just keep trying to figure out what's going on and try to fix it to the best of my ability.

In the picture you can see that Ellington doesn't have any socks on. Her newest trick is kicking them off. I am sure glad that warm weather is around the corner so I don't have to worry as much about keeping socks on her feet and wondering where the missing ones are!

No comments:

Post a Comment