Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taking Pictures of a Toddler

I haven't taken very many pictures lately.  Usually Ellington is always on the GO and so I always end up with a blurry mess or a picture of her back.  On the rare occasion that she will sit for a picture I usually end up with a face like this...


or this....


She does some sort of strange "I don't really know what 'smile' means so I'll just try something" paired with "I know that camera is going to flash any second so I will go ahead and squint."  Anyway, good pictures are hard to come by these days!

After I dressed Ellington on Sunday morning she went over to the little table beside the chair in her room and picked up her Bible.  It was so precious.  It was like she totally knew we were going to church and therefor should take her Bible.  So sweet.


We hope that you have a very happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment