Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby Wearing and Book Reading

I will be doing a post soon about our {eventful} Easter. It does involve Ellington being sick which is the reason for our most recent baby wearing experience. I haven't "worn" Ellington in a long time. Yesterday she wasn't feeling well and wanted to be held. I had a couple of things I really needed to get done so on my back she went! Unfortunately she was only happy with it for a few minutes, but it worked for a bit!


I got a package in the mail yesterday! Hooray!!! I pretty much never get packages so I was super excited. I got these books almost completely for FREE (and if I had only gotten two they would have been free) using my swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search enginge that you earn "bucks" through. These bucks can then be used for things like Target gifts cards, Starbucks gift cards, and in my case....amazon gift cards! In the 3 or so years I have been using swagbucks I have probably gotten a couple of hundred dollars worth of FREE stuff! Click on the link below my picture to try it out. It's FANTASTIC!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment