Monday, January 23, 2012

We're Still Around

This might be the most boring post I have ever done, but I still wanted to check in! Last week was a DOOZIE. It was going to be slightly crazy anyway because Robert was working 12 hour shifts, but then all kinds of things started happening that were unexpected. By last night we were all WORN out and we just get to start over again today. Robert will be doing 12 hour shifts again this week and I've got a to-do list a mile long. Whew. It's been crazy, but we try to stay grateful for everything in our lives.  A little break would be very appreciated though. :)  The pictures below don't really have anything to do with this post.  They are the only pictures I have taken in almost a week.  


After I took the above picture Ellington ran over to the jingle bells saying that she wanted her picture taken with them.  These are our CHRISTMAS jingle bells that got forgotten when we pack everything up and they are still hanging on our front door.  Nice.  


I hope you all have a great week!  Maybe I'll be back with something fun soon!

2 comments:

  1. her baby doll is so so cute! and e! what a sweetie pie. i may even throw away the jingle bells rather than have to dig out the rest of the stuff. how ridiculous... i'm lazy and wasteful like that. anyways, i hope this week is better and that your man gets a break soon.

    ReplyDelete