Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Will Be Back....Eventually! :)

Hi all!  Don't give up on this little ole blog!  I promise that I will be back...one day! :)  I still have LOTS to catch up on...Finley turning ONE, 4th of July, the fair, etc.!  Trust me...good stuff is on the way!  The good news is that I finally found a part time preschool job.  Woohoo!  After looking since the spring I was beginning to wonder if anything was going to work out, but it has.  I will be teaching at a Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays and of course the girls will be going too!  We had a teacher work day yesterday, will have Open House tomorrow night, and school starts on Tuesday!  So needless to say, I have been pretty busy getting ready!  We are excited for the school year.  I am ready for us to meet lots of people and start feeling like a part of the community!  Ellington is sooooo excited about school and Finley...well, it is going to be a HARD adjustment for her but I am praying that she adjusts quickly!  

Don't give up on me!  I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment