First of all...Happy Birthday!!! I am so proud to by your Mommy. Your Daddy and I love you more than we could ever tell you. You have changed us in the past year. You have made us better people. You have strengthened us and challenged us. We can't IMAGINE life without you. You are so precious to us and we are so thrilled to have you in our lives. Watching you grow and change over this last year has been such a joy. We love you! Happy 1st birthday!
Ellington, what are you up to at 12 months old?
- You wear size 12 and 18 month clothes, but mostly 18 months now. You wear a size 4 diaper.
- You eat three meals a day, one snack, and have three bottles a day.
- You still eat mostly baby food (but we are really working on the table food!) and you still refuse a sippy cup. I guess you want to be Mommy's baby for awhile. :)
- You LOVE LOVE LOVE Gerber's Little Crunchies. You would eat your weight in these things! Eventually we just have to cut you off or you would never stop eating them!
- You take two naps a day when you are at home and one nap a day when you go to school.
- You usually go to bed between 7:15 and 8:00. It just depends on what's going on.
- You go to school with Mommy on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and stay at home with Daddy on Monday and Wednesday.
- You have gotten a lot better at getting things that are a little out of your reach! You still aren't mobile yet, but you are making strides and we are so proud of you!
- You just staring holding up your little light when we sing "This Little Light of Mine". However, now you usually hold your light up whenever you hear any music. :) It's soooo precious!
- You give us a hard time when we try to take your picture now!
- You are a serious Daddy's girl!!!! You LIGHT UP when you see him and say, "Dadadadada". It's so precious!
- Your favorite table food is bread.
- You still cry around most all men.
- You are super personable when we are out and about (except to men of course!).
- You have recently discovered balloons and you LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
- You almost always pull your bow out.
- You have gotten much better about letting us read books to you. You will listen for a short time before you rip the book out of our hands. :)
- You love playing and rolling around on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
- You don't like it when other kids get too close to you.