Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ellington and Emerson at the Farm

A couple of weeks ago Bryant and Emerson were in Philadelphia with my parents and they invited Ellington to come too.  On Saturday morning Pop and Emerson came to our house to pick up Ellington.  They were both sooooo excited!  It was sweet seeing them leave together with my Dad...off to fun adventures!


Pop, Uncle Bryant, Ellington, and Emerson had a blast at the farm and a stop by the fair grounds.  


Ellington is still telling me about things that she learned and saw at the farm.  I was so thankful that my Dad and my brother were willing to spend time with Ellington.  She LOVED every second of it!


When Ellington got home on Sunday she had dirt under her nails, scrapes on her arms, and "nature debris" in her hair!  Haha!  I think it was safe to say that she had a blast.

(And thanks Bryant for emailing me theses pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment