Monday, November 4, 2013

Trick-or-Treating {Rain Delay}

Friday night we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood!  Thursday (Halloween) was rainy all day long so our neighborhood decided that we would trick-or-treat on Friday night.  I am soooo glad that we were able to do that!  We had perfect weather and SO much fun with our friends!!!

I found out I was pregnant last year two days before Halloween.  I vividly remember taking a family picture in front of our house before trick-or-treating knowing that next year we would take the same picture with two little ones and wondering if we would have a boy or a girl.  I am so thankful little Finley is a part of our family this year! 



I love these two sweet best friends!


All of the "big" kids.  Haha.  It was a little hard to get a picture!
Mickey Mouse (Bennett), Minnie Mouse (Austin), Pumpkin (Ellington), and Kangaroo (Thomas)



And the two "little" kids...Parker and Finley!


When we started the big kids were FULL SPEED AHEAD.  They ran and squealed from house to house.  It was so much fun to watch!  They had the BEST time!




I love these sweet girls!  I am so thankful to have other Mamas in my life who are there for me!
Mary Beth, Ashia, & Me



Look who was here with us!!!!  Aunt Reagan!!!!


Reagan spent the weekend with us and because of the rain delayed trick-or-treating, she got to come along.

  

What a FUN night with all of these crazy kids!


1 comment: