Saturday, November 23, 2013

Just a Few Photos

Several weeks ago when Reagan was here, Ellington got a special treat!  Reagan and Ellington went on an outing all by themselves!  Reagan took Ellington to the bookstore downtown.  They read books together and had icecream!  Ellington loved being with Reagan.  I think it's important for our kids to get to know their family members in special ways like this!  I love that she is making sweet memories!


We loved having Reagan with us so much and we were sad to see her go!


I decided to take the picture below to capture a very real moment of this season of my life.  We're all in pajamas and I haven't had a shower or put on make up.  Life with two! :)


After LOTS of crying from about 5 weeks old until about 3 months old, Finley is just the sweetest baby ever!  She smiles easily and we are all LOVING this stage!


A couple of weeks ago Finley attended her first MSU basketball game.  This picture cracks me up because sweet Finley looks like a big football player!  She definitely isn't dainty!


No comments:

Post a Comment