Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorites {Drinking Glasses}

Today's "Friday Favorite" is all about drinking glasses.  I didn't know what to call them, but you get the idea...drinking glasses, cups, whatever!  I don't think I ever say drinking glasses, but I guess I thought it sounded fancier.  And my first favorite isn't actually glass anyway.  Oh well. :)

By far, my favorite cups are Turvis Tumblers.  No, they are not the coolest looking thing around, but ya'll there is NO CONDENSATION!  I hate condensation.  When we were dating my dear sweet husband said he was going to invent condensation free cups for me because I hate it so much.  Then along came the turvis tumblers.  Too bad we missed out on that money!  I got some fair ones as a wedding gift and Robert has accumulated some MSU ones over the past few years.  They are my go-to "drinking glass". :)  And because I am slightly OCD I love the fair ones because I only drink out of it right where the tip of the cabin is pointing.  I don't like not knowing where I've been drinking from.  I like drinking from the same spot.  SO WEIRD.  I know. 


If condensation was not an issue I would only drinking out of mason jars, specifically our mason jar mugs that I inherited from my mom.  They are darling and I feel so Southern when I use them.  We always use them when we eat outside on the patio on though.  It just feels right to do so. :)  I was going to take a picture of the mason jar outside, but it is currently pouring down rain so that didn't really work out.


Happy Friday!  What are your favorite drinking glasses?

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! you are my give away winner!!! email me at LTmsstate@gmail.com with your address, and i'll send you a "happy" soon! thanks for helping my sister WIN the chair!

    and in response to your blog question, my favorite drinking glasses are wine glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete