Thursday, May 9, 2013

31 Weeks

My original plan was to do a picture and blog post about this pregnancy about once a month. Well, here we are at week 31 and I am just now doing my first one. :)  Haha.  Oh well.

I was 31 weeks on Sunday!


I honestly can't believe I still have two more months.  I have no clue how I could get any bigger, but I guess it will happen. :(  Ha.  It's worth it, but I am just starting to remember how hard the end is.  

Up until last week I felt SOOOO good.  I was in no hurry to have this baby and everything was fine.  It was funny because the minute I was done with school for the summer I was ready for her to come!!!  I feel like now all we are doing is waiting.  I am very sad about having to go back to work in the fall (although thankfully I don't have to start until October) and I guess I also think of these two months as months I could be spending with her.  I am trying to soak up these last few weeks with just Ellington though.

I am mostly feeling great.  Thankfully it has been really cool so far so that has helped.  I have lower back pain, but that's to be expected.  I crave frozen strawberries, strawberry popsicles, and strawberry smooties. Notice a theme??!!  

While we haven't done a ton to "get ready" for the baby I think we are pretty set.  Babies don't need as much as you think they do they first time!  

Overall I have enjoyed this pregnancy SO much.  I think this time I realize more of what a miracle a new life is.  I know how much we will love this little girl and am excited about her joining our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment