Ellington, you are 7 months old now! What you you up to at 7 months?
- You wear 6-9 month clothes and a size 3 diaper.
- You have started sitting up for a few seconds before falling over!
- You just started sleeping without your Miracle Blanket. It takes you MUCH longer to fall asleep now. You seems to have a lot of fun playing in your crib!
- Your favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider-with motions of course!
- You still love fruit waaaay more than veggies. Bananas are still #1 for you.
- Your separation anxiety is getting a little bit better. You have let Mommy stay in church and Sunday School for the last two Sundays!
- You take 3 smaller bottles during the day (4-6 ounces) and one big one before bed (8 ounces).
- You have baby food 3 times a day.
- You still take 3 short naps a day, but Mommy is really trying to encourage you to just take 2 that are a little bit longer!
- You have started using your hands so much lately to accomplish a purpose! You are now more able to play with your toys and have figured out how to play in your exersaucer. You also tried several times at supper a couple of nights ago to pull Mommy's plate off the table!
- You go to bed between 7-7:45 (it just depends on when your last nap was) and wake up anywhere between 6-7:15 (it just depends on if you've woken up during the night to eat...if you have, you sleep later).
- You sleep through the night some nights, but not always. You are old enough to make it through the night, but Mommy can't stand to just let you cry in the middle of the night so she usually gets up and feeds you if you are really upset.
Ellington, we love you so much and it is such a joy to watch you grow!