Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crazy Hair and Diaper Change

Ellington has really crazy hair that is always standing up and I LOVE it! I know people probably wonder why I don't ever brush her hair, but you can't do anything about it! It's the cutest thing and I haven't ever managed to get a really good picture of it until the other day. It's usually kind of hard to tell in the pictures I take, but I got some good pictures of her precious hair!





Lately about half of the pictures I take of Ellington look like the picture below. She's a terrible blinker in pictures, but she's gotten GREAT at smiling for the camera! So precious.



Reagan hasn't ever changed a diaper before and I can't believe it took me almost 8 months to get her to try it out for the first time with Ellington. She did a great job and was lucky to get one that was just wet. :)

5 comments:

  1. i love that crazy hair!!! my hunter had it for awhile too, and now he's outgrown it... i miss it standing straight up! : ) she is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! Crazy baby hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of all your daughter's hair (Taylor barley has any)!!! She has gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that the first few months were really crazy for y'all, but I'm so happy to see your blog and see how happy everyone is!!! I can see on ALL of your faces that you have found the new "normal" and are getting to really enjoy Ellington!!! It only gets better!!! Your pictures are so sweet. You have GOT to start scrapbooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at my big girl sitting up! I will be glad when she gets a little more steady with that. I love the hair, too. Just home one day it decides to lay down or she will not be happy.

    ReplyDelete