Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ellington's School Party!

On Monday we had Ellington's birthday party at school.  When she woke up Monday morning and I told her  that she was going to wear her number 3 birthday shirt to school for her birthday party she said, "I get to be 3 again??!!".  Ha.  I guess parties and birthdays can be confusing. :)  It worked out great because Robert was able to come and I got someone else to work in my room for about 15 minutes so that I could be there too.

When we went to Wal-Mart to pick our her plates, etc. for the party I told her that she could pick whatever she wanted.  I really thought she would pick princesses or Minnie, but she surprised me and picked Hello Kitty. 



I LOVED all of the pink bows. :)  




We had a great time celebrating Ellington with her little friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment