Monday, December 15, 2014

Sitting with Sister

Ellington frequently sits at her little table and colors, works on projects, etc. Finley has always wanted to as well but always hears "no no" because quite frankly...she a busy girl and I have been terrified that she would fall right out of her chair! Recently I decided to let her sit at the table too and she was in HEAVEN!!!! She felt like such a big girl! Needless to say, it's where you can find these two quite frequently. I just wish that seat had a seat belt! :)


I am SO glad that I left the paper on the table from Ellington's birthday party because Finley can get pretty wild while she colors! :)




These two are the sweetest!  And I know I have said it before, but Ellington is the BEST big sister.  She CONSTANTLY amazes us how selfless and giving she is with Finley.  I hope they grow up to be the best friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment