Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We spent Thanksgiving in Brownsville at Big Bob and MiMi's house. They day was super laid back and we enjoyed hanging out together.  It was just the four of us most of the day.  Jake went hunting and Brad, Julie, Connor and Brody as well as Daniel and Laura didn't get to Brownsville until the evening.  Once I loaded the pictures I realized what a terrible job I did of taking pictures!  I only have pictures of the four of us for the most part.  I guess by the time everyone else got there we were busy eating and visiting!

Of course we started the day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in our jammies.  This is one of my FAVORITE holiday traditions!  I love it!




Ellington helped Jake work on a puzzle!


This is when they spotted SANTA!


I looooove this part!  I started tearing up!  So magical!


Thanksgiving Day was also this handsome guy's 34th birthday!  Ellington requested that I take this picture because she wanted a picture with the birthday boy.


Ellington helped MiMi make a little surprise for Daddy and Mommy's birthdays.





We had a delicious meal and ended with celebrating our birthdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment