Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites {Baby Jammies}

I have decided to do a new little series called "Friday Favorites" as a way to document some of our favorite things! Lately I haven't been the best blogger, so this probably won't happen every Friday, but hopefully it will happen most Fridays!

Today I want to tell you about my all time favorite baby jammies.  Our favorite ones come from The Children's Place!  I haven't ever loved The Children's Place for every day wear, but I love their pjs!!!  They are a great fit, super soft, and hold up GREAT wash after wash after wash!  Ellington wears footie pjs year round because she will not keep any kind of blanket on her.  Even though it's hot in the summer, when the air runs she would certainly get way too cool!  They always have cute prints & patterns.  This spring (when I had to get new 24 month pjs), they had what I think was the cutest selection yet!  Here's a peek inside Ellington's jammie drawer:


Ellington has been wearing jammies from The Children's Place for quite awhile!




They even look great with all sorts of accessories...
Shoes,

Necklaces,


And TuTus!

So there you have it, our favorite baby jammies!  And since we're talking about favorite things...one of my very favorite things is to snuggle a freshly bathed and jammied baby. :)

If you have any ideas for favorite things categories you would like to see, please feel free to leave a comment!  I would love some ideas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love jammies!!!! We have a Children's Place outlet by our home {dangerous} and I have become a lover of those jammies. They're so sweet and fit perfect.

    And the progression of photos is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I may copy your Friday Favorites idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a fabulous topic for Friday Favorite would be Ellington's favorite Grandmother in Mississippi. That would be super duper.

    ReplyDelete