Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites {Mama's Treat}

My current favorite treat in the whole wide world is this:

I am obsessed right now with Coke from Sonic.  I've always liked it, but man...it's a whole new level right now! :)  I go about once a week (sometimes twice!) for a little treat for myself.  We don't keep soft drinks at our house so I guess that makes it extra special!  If I only got Sonic gift cards for Christmas, I think I would be ok with that!  When we pull into Sonic Ellington says, "Coke".  Ha!  I guess she hears me order it every time!  I don't use the word "coke" around her otherwise.  Because she only drinks water she calls everyone else's drinks "water" too.

Thankfully when I do treat myself, my sweet girl is usually content in the backseat sipping her water.
Everyone should have some kind of treat that they enjoy.  What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie! I love a good fountain soda. We don't keep soda in the house either so it is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had class and was pregnant, I would go to Sonic every Tuesday for a watermelon slush. Happy hour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treat!! We only have one sonic by us and it's a bit of a drive........but hmmm, it might be worth it. Driving is always, um, quiet.

    My treat? A latte from Caribou. :)

    Rachel
    thanks for linking up as well.

    ReplyDelete