Saturday, June 25, 2011

A New Bag and A New Beginning

I recently decided it was time to retire Ellington's baby bag. I had been carrying it around for 20 months and it was looking very worn! I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I didn't want it to be babyish but I still wanted it to be durable and practical. We were at a local store recently when I thought that a Vera Bradley bag would work perfectly. I, however, do not appreciate Vera Bradley's price tag. Then, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a 50% off shelf on the very bottom of the display! It was my lucky day!

Ellington's old bag on the left and the new bag on the right


As you know, I have been one of Ellington's teachers at Parents Morning Out this school year.  Her other teacher is Mrs. Carrie.  Ellington LOVES LOVES LOVES Mrs. Carrie.  They are fast friends for sure.  Thursday was Mrs. Carrie's last day at school because she is starting nursing school.  We are so happy for her, but we will miss her soooo much!!!  Ellington is going to be so sad when we go back to school and Mrs. Carrie isn't there.  I am going to be sad too because we have had such a great year together and she is a wonderful person to work with!  Carrie is definitely the baby whisperer.  I am VERY hesitant to leave Ellington with other people, but I trust Carrie totally and completely.  Not only is she great with the babies, but they have so much FUN with her too!  We wish her the very best luck in nursing school though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment