Friday, November 18, 2011

Here Comes Thanksgiving!

Can ya'll believe that Thanksgiving is LESS THAN A WEEK away??!!  In case you couldn't tell, I sure can't believe it!  It's so annoying when you are young and people talk about how fast time goes.  Well, I have arrived because time is flyyyyyyyiiiinnnnggg by.  Seriously flying.  We don't have school at all next week and since I only work M-W, I am on my second day of Thanksgiving break.  We've got plans that will keep us busy busy and E and I are looking forward to spending some time with Robert on Thanksgiving and the weekend to follow.  He's been working hard for us....12 hour shifts, 6 days a week.  We are missing him!  The hardest part about it for me is that he leaves for work at 5:30 pm so we don't get anytime for just the two of us after Ellington goes to bed.  But, we are thankful for his work and that it provides the needs for our family.  But we are looking forward to being TOGETHER soon! :)

 Um, how cute is she??!! I asked her to smile for me and this is her pose....



Ellington had her Thanksgiving party at school this morning.  Since she goes to Parents Morning Out there is pretty much a different group of kids every day.  The kids come anywhere from 1-5 mornings a week.  So, they just pick one day for the party and everyone can come (even if it's not your day to be there).  Since I don't work on Fridays I signed up to be the parent volunteer and help out.  It was fun being there, but it made me very thankful that I don't work with the little bitties anymore. :)

I couldn't get a good picture of E with her turkey hat.  I think there was too much going on!



We are looking forward to the next week and are counting our many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment