Monday, November 28, 2011

Somebody Had a Birthday!

Yesterday was Robert's birthday!  I am, admittedly, not the best at making birthdays special.  It is something I actually really have to work at.  Now that I am a wife and Mama I try really hard to make it a special day.  This past couple of years Robert and I haven't gotten each other birthday gifts, but I really wanted to get him a little something this year. I hope Robert enjoyed his birthday!  I know one little girl who was plenty excited for him! :)

Running to Daddy before church to give him his present!




Ellington was so excited that it was her Daddy's birthday!


She wore her MSU dress to church on Sunday since we beat Ole Miss in the 3rd straight Egg Bowl.  I think the win was a pretty good gift for Robert too! :)

1 comment: