Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Eggs and Sunday Morning

Yay for Easter! I LOVE Easter!!!  As a believer it's obviously a VERY important time.  The fact that Jesus would die for me to forgive me of my sins is truly something that I don't think I can ever truly grasp.  It's amazing.  It's a miracle.  It's what I should live my life for every.single.day.  I also love the fun stuff of Easter.  I love the colors, the eggs, the candy, the newness, the bunnies, etc. etc.  I love it all!!!  I think Easter is also a special time for me because Ellington's first Easter she was about 6 months old.  And ya'll, it took me her first 6 months to realize that everything was going to be ok and that we would make it.  So I really associate this time of year with that happy time...realizing it would all be ok!  Now that I have rambled on, I will share pictures of our Easter!

Saturday morning we did a little egg dying!



After the eggs were dry, Ellington decorated some with stickers.  This was her favorite part of the egg decorating experience!

After supper it was time to hunt!  Ellington LOVED hunting eggs.  I think we hid them at least six times for her!  She could have done it all night!





Easter 2012 Family Picture :)
I LOVE it!



I had SO much trouble with blogger while I was trying to create this post.  It has taken me most of the morning to get pictures loaded and then I wasn't able to do text between some of the pictures....frustrating.  But anyway, that was our Easter!  And since I couldn't comment above, we handle the Easter Bunny much like Santa.  Ellington got a basket of goodies after church but they were from Robert and I rather than the Easter Bunny.  She got two books from the school book fair, markers, a coloring book, and a new cup.  As any 2 year old would be....she was delighted! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment