Friday, April 13, 2012

Just Some Randoms

This week has been a little strange, but really relaxing. I had some vacation days that I was going to lose if I didn't use them (since we only have 3 weeks of school left! gasp!) so I used them on Tuesday and Wednesday (we already had Mon off for Easter). Ellington still went to school Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and I had some time to myself! I always feel guilty when she goes to school and I am not working. I wish I didn't feel that way. I would probably enjoy my time more if I didn't worry about it!  We've been sleeping in more this week which is always nice.  I think I've gotten 9+ hours of sleep most nights this week.  Nice!  E has been sleeping later too.  Right now it's 8:15 and she's still snoozing away.

One day earlier this week Ellington decided to try out my shoes. 



Ellington's imagination has been on OVERDRIVE lately!  It's the cutest thing and I am always amazed by the things she comes up with!!!  In the pictures below she was making up songs about zebras and elephants.  Precious girl!



We are also in the midst of making really big decisions about our future.  So that's always interesting!!!  We feel pretty overwhelmed, but also excited.  I'll post more about that when things start happening!  

Ellington and I are looking forward to a morning at the park and we are all looking forward to the weekend ahead.  We hope ya'll have a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment