Ellington, today you are 2 1/2 years old! WOW! You are getting to be such a big girl!
What are you up to at two and half?
- You weigh 30 pounds and wear 2T or 3T clothes
- You are a chatterbox and you can say anything you want!
- You have become big buddies with our dog, Gus. You frequently pray for him before bed.
- You are still very concerned with being clean. You ask for a bib if I don't put one on you.
- You remember EVERYTHING!
- You love to look for school buses and flags on the way to school.
- You take your shoes and socks off the second we walk in the door.
- You still love any carbohydrate. Sweets are your ALL TIME FAVORITE THING EVER. Who can blame you?
- You still only drink water. You won't even consider anything else.
- You take one nap a day...usually about an hour and a half.
- You go to bed about 7:30 pm. If it's a school morning I have to get you up a few minutes before 7, but otherwise you will sleep to anywhere between 7:30-8:30.
- You AMAZE us at the things you pick up and remember.
- You recognize all of the ABCs and can name a word that starts with a lot of the letters.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still your favorite show.
- Your favorite color is blue followed closely by purple.
- You love wearing dresses!
- You can sing quite a few songs all by yourself....ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle, The Wheels on the Bus, Jesus Loves Me, Deep and Wide
- You love to be a little helper to us! If we give you a job to do you are so excited to be able to help.
- You call pig tails "pink tails". You ask to have "pink tails" all.of.the.time.
- You LOVE giving kisses before bed.
Ellington, we love you SO MUCH and love being your parents. You constantly surprise us and entertain us. If we could have picked any girl in the whole wide world, we would have picked YOU! :) Happy two and a half years to you!