Thursday, April 26, 2012

Midweek Randoms

The blog has been a little quiet lately, but our lives have been ANYTHING but quiet!  Most of the craziness comes from this...


Yep, we are trying to sell our house!  We officially committed to it a week ago and I feel like it's been a crazy whirlwind.  It will continue for quite some time I'm sure!  We are busy busy busy.  And tired.  But it's all for good!  So I'll keep you guys posted on the house selling and buying process as we move along!

I only have THREE days of school left for the year.  CRAZY!  I have loved my job this year!  Only working three mornings a week was amazing and my class of 4 year olds is seriously the best class ever.  I honestly could leave the room for an hour (not that I would!) and come back to a room of kids still doing what they were suppose to be.  Seriously.  They are that good.  I am going to miss them like crazy, but they said I couldn't go to kindergarten with them.  :)  This week was teacher appreciation week.  Look at what I got...


The dozen roses are from a little boy in my class. :)  His mom told him that they were going to pick some flowers for me from their yard and he informed her that it wouldn't be good enough and that they needed to buy me roses. Ya'll should have seen how proud he was when he walked into the room with them!!!  I almost started crying!  

As I mentioned, things have been crazy and since this was our first "at home" morning of the week I had a lot of stuff I needed to do...BUT E and I met some friends at the park instead. :)  We both had the best time and I'm so glad we went instead of checking things off of our to-do list.  It was a good decision!



No comments:

Post a Comment