Monday, August 5, 2013

Finley and Ellington Meet!

Ellington stayed at a friend's house the morning that Finley was born. I couldn't decide if I wanted Ellington there while I was in surgery so she could see Finley be brought to the nursery, get a bath, etc. or if I wanted her to stay with someone and meet her later when we could all be together. Ultimately, I decided that I wanted Robert and I to really be able to experience seeing Ellington meet her sister for the first time, so she came to the hospital later in the day for the big moment!


Ellington made a bunny for Finley at Build A Bear a few months back so she brought it to the hospital to give to her!


Elligton meets Finley!
(These pictures are a little awkward because I had to lay flat on my back until 6pm)


I love how big Ellington is smiling!


LOVE!!!
I am so glad that they both have a sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment