Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Hospital Pictures!

These are just a few more pictures of our time in the hospital.  I am a major weirdo and love being in the hospital.  I would stay longer if they let me!!!  So, I definitely look back at all of this very fondly. :)  Weird, I know!  


My Mom took great care of Ellington and brought her to visit us while we were there!




This is our first picture as a family of 4!










Finley was born July 2nd, so we spent the 4th of July in the hospital.  For lunch they gave me a hamburger and a hotdog.  Ha!  We watched fireworks on television and took a picture of Finley watching fireworks for the first time. :)  We actually got really lucky because the nurse wanted me to walk the halls some...right as we were in the lobby of our floor with a wall full of windows, we saw Starkville's city firework display!  That is a sweet memory for me.  It was definitely an unusual 4th of July for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment