Monday, August 12, 2013

The Fair {Part 3}

Monday night we went back to the midway and this time Bryant, LeAnna, and Emerson came too!  Emerson and Ellington played the pick-up-ducks game for the first time.  They both LOVED it! :)


Here they are with the prizes that they picked out.  Ellington picked the biggest, pinkest thing she could find!


View from the ferris wheel.





The dads were brave and took the kids on the big slide for the first time.  Ellington LOVED it!!! Before they had stopped completely I heard her asking Robert if they could do it again.




I can't remember what night this was...maybe Wednesday night?!..Reagan did her annual bumblebee ride with her niece and nephew.







We visited the goats and the sheep!





Ellington and Emerson had some glow stick fun on our last night!


Being at the fair with a newborn was definitely a different experience.  There were lots of things that I normally do that I didn't get a chance to do and I felt like I spent half of the time upstairs feeding Finley.  But, I am SO glad we went and glad that we stayed even after Robert left.  My family helped so much and we enjoyed our time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment