Ellington, what are you up to at six months old?
- Weight- 16 lbs., 10 oz.
- Height- 26 inches
- You are sooo smiley and happy pretty much all of the time!
- You love to be held and talked to.
- You are really enjoying being outside now that the weather is warmer-we spend lots of time swinging and strolling.
- When you hear a noise you turn in that direction to see what's going on.
- You are practicing sitting up, but not ready to do it on your own.
- You still hate being on your stomach, but (thankfully!) have started rolling over onto your back every now and then when we put you in that position.
- You still LOVE bananas
- You haven't been wanting to eat your vegetables lately (other than squash), but I'm hoping it's because you've been sick.
- You drink 4 bottles a day.
- You slept through the night for about two weeks, but haven't in the last few weeks. You wake up in the middle of the night SO hungry and take the whole bottle (which you usually don't do during the day).
- You laugh EVERY SINGLE TIME that daddy oinks/snorts at you. It's the funniest thing ever.
- You have major separation anxiety right now. You only want to be with mommy or daddy.
- You are getting better and better at grasping at small toys and bringing them to your mouth.
- You still sleep in your miracle blanket. I don't know if we'll make it another month in it, but we'll see!
Happy Birthday to our sweet six month old!
(I have had a few people ask about her birthday onesies. They are actually just stickers that you put on a white onesie. They aren't made to be worn, just for quick photos. I love them! It's been a great way to document each month. You can get them at www.pickysticky.com)