Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ellington Overload

So...I haven't been the best blogger lately. I thought I would do a quick catch-up by posting a bunch of pictures of Ellington from the last couple of weeks!




Ellington is FINALLY showing interest in foods other than baby food and since she has been going to Parent's Morning Out she has started trying to feed herself. I guess it is peer pressure from the other babies! Ha! The pictures above and below were snack time pictures after her nap.


Ellington still gets her bath in the sink....because it's easier for me. And she still fits-for now anyway!






Ellington playing us a little music...


Waving and saying "bye".




Hopefully I can get back to blogging more regularly! I actually really miss it! We are still trying to get adjusted to our new schedule. Ellington is actually sick right now. :( She has a bad cough, runny nose, and watery eyes. She's staying home with Daddy tomorrow (and probably the rest of the week) and I will be taking her to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. I sure do hope she is feeling better soon! She doesn't like to be rocked or held close AT ALL (even when she's sick!) so it's EXTREMELY hard trying to console her. Hopefully the doctor will get us fixed up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you moved the coffee table out of the living room. Did Ellington need more room for her toys?

    ReplyDelete