Thursday, August 19, 2010

We Love Visitors!

Saturday my parents came for a visit. I would say they came to see me, but we all know it was to see Ellington. :) Robert was at work so they kept us company! After Ellington woke up from her nap she was ready to play!



After we played for awhile we went to eat at Little Dooey's, which is always a yummy treat! Thanks for coming Pop and Grams!!! (that's my mom's new grandmother name...she's not GiGi anymore)

Wednesday Reagan came to visit! She brought Gus back to us and we went out to eat at The Veranda. The food was delicious, but it was a bit of an awkward experience! They sat the 3 of us (Reagan, Ellington, and me) at a round table for NINE people! A long table would have been less awkward because we could sit across from each other, but at a round table we were all lined up...it was very strange! Reagan spent the night with friends in Starkville, so we got to see her again today! Ellington LOVES LOVES LOVES Reagan! Ellington is always in the best mood when she is around. Both nights we saw her, Ellington had more trouble going to sleep because she was so wound up!





Seriously, is she not the cutest baby ever?!



If we haven't seen you in awhile, you should come visit us! We'll even let you take us out to supper! ;) Ha! Just kidding....kind of!

2 comments:

  1. Well, of course, she is the cutest baby ever. And we do so enjoy coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little romper she has on! Both my girls have that and it's one of my favorite things they've ever worn. I'm so sad they've outgrown them. Glad to see y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete