Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Hundred

This is my 100th blog post! Crazy, huh? I have really enjoyed writing down our memories and being able to share them with other people. Perhaps my favorite part is that I'll now have all of these memories recorded forever! I still sometimes struggle with what I should share and what I shouldn't. Our life situation since May has been HARD...really HARD. That's one area I never know how much to write about. I want this blog to tell the true story of our family (not just the happiest, most fun adventures), but I certainly don't want to complain all the time. So, I leave out most of it and share some. I think that probably works best!

In honor of my 100th post I want to know who's reading! :) Sometimes it is hard to find the motivation to post regularly and knowing who is out there might help some! So, when you read this (even if it's way after I've posted this) comment and tell me you are here. If you are family, a friend, a blog friend, or a complete stranger...I want to hear from you! And I promise I won't think it is weird if you are a blog stalker! I can't tell you how many blogs I stalk! :)

I know several people who read don't have blogs or accounts, but you can still comment! Just click on "Comments" below this post...type your comment...then where it says "Comment As:" choose Name/URL and just type your name in. That should work!

Comment away! :)

13 comments:

  1. You know your Dad and I are avid readers of your blog. We check to see if there is something new every day. Proud of you for doing it. It will be so great to have all of this to look back upon one day. Keep up the good work and Happy 100th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm a stalker....lol. I just love reading about beautiful babies, and your's is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L... Thanks for letting me stop by and comment....Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog for a few months... I'm not a stalker, just a silent lurker... I enjoy your stories and pictures. And sometimes venting is necessary. Of course it's nicer to remember all of the good times but life isn't perfect.
    Carly Guy Long

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check your blog multiple times a day for a new post. Each day there isn't a new post, I am very disappointed! I love hearing about yalls life! Since we don't get to see you anywhere near as much as we would like, I love hearing about even the smallest of details, good or bad :) and of course I LOVE seeing pictures of my sweet niece!! Definitely keep it up, please!!! I'm begging! :) Just kidding, but seriously, I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love seeing how much Ellington is growing and changing :) Life isnt always a bed of roses and its ok to vent- thats what I do with your mom frequently! Please keep the blog- even if I might be considered a stalker!

    Leigh Ann Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lane,
    I grew up with Robert and found your blog through Rozanne's. Ellington is adorable. I also met you at BBC on Christmas ever when Ellington was still an itty bitty baby! :)

    www.hodgeshysteria.blogspot.com

    Ashley Hodges

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must confess, I haven't been reading, but went back and read the entire summer. I wouldn't say you have been whining at all.
    Denise Byrd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I'm a sporadic stalker...It's been fun to see Ellington grow and to read the stories. Congrats on the 100th post!! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here! I am the world's worst commenter thanks to Google Reader, but it does keep me updated on your cute posts :). Ellington is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I check in nearly daily. Thanks for posting

    Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  11. almost everyday i check two blogs. yours and robby followells! i love robby's but your's is the best:) makes me feel like i am a part of every day life-it was especially wonderful when i was at school and didn't get to see y'all as often as i liked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have enjoyed your blog. I think it is so fun to have all the memories to look back on!
    Jamey Willers

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey lane,
    it's a little delayed but i'm reading! and by the way, ellington is too cute:)
    rachel

    ReplyDelete