Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Last Swing

A few days ago Ellington went on one last swing in her baby swing. As I was putting her in it I thought about the night that Robert put it together and how thrilled I was to have a baby swing in my living room. :) I can't believe it's already time to put it away.

August 2010



October 2009





Thanks baby swing for rocking my baby ever so gently. I really liked it when you were able to get her to sleep. You have no idea how much that meant to me! We're going to put you away for awhile, but you'll back back again some day...swinging more babies to sleep. Until then!

3 comments:

  1. I don't even remember Ellington being that little. Where did the time go? And where did my memory go? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I just cried inside a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a sad day when the swing goes away! it's like mommy's little helper can't come over anymore! i'm so impressed she lasted 10 mos. - what a good girl! thanks for your sweet/encouraging comment... i remind myself that our house won't be this chaotic forever; its only for a season! : )

    ReplyDelete