Thursday, August 5, 2010

Parents Morning Out


Ellington started Parents Morning Out this morning. Too bad I'm not a parent going out! Ha! I started back to work this morning and I'm actually Ellington's teacher! It is such a HUGE blessing that I still get to be with Ellington while working, but it definitely is a bit of a challenge trying to take care of other babies in the same room with Ellington. Even though I get to be with her, this change is still really hard on me. Robert and I have very strong beliefs about mommies being at home with their babies, but unfortunately right now that isn't really going to work for us. Like I said, we are so blessed to be able to do it the way that we are but it didn't stop me from crying last night before bed and when we got home today! One of the hardest parts of this new arrangement is that we won't really be seeing Robert any during the day. We will be at "school" from 8:30-12:30 and Robert leaves for work at 1:30. Ellington wouldn't take a nap this morning so when she got home she was EXHUASTED and went right to bed, so she didn't really get to play with Robert at all. Please pray for our family as we adjust to these changes! And we ask that you pray specifically that Robert will eventually get put on a different shift.

*My mom is letting us use her old camera so we are back in the picture taking business! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you and Ellington will make a quick adjustment to your new routine and that Robert will be assigned a different shift. Love you.

    ReplyDelete