Monday, February 21, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

On Saturday afternoon Ellington attended her first MSU baseball game.  Robert, Ellington, and I met Pop at the game and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL afternoon.  I seriously couldn't believe it was still February.  70 degree weather?  Yes please.


I am one of those moms who LOVES to dress their child for every holiday and occasion.  I can't tell you how much it hurts my heart that she isn't wearing something MSU.  I had nothing.  My sweet husband (knowing this about me) offered for us to go buy something but we would have been late for the game and that seemed kind of ridiculous.  But seriously, she's wearing green.   She should be wearing maroon. :)









We had a FANTASTIC afternoon!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! The pic of Ellington in the hat is too cute and I love the family pic :) Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be maroon, but I do LOVE her shirt! If I do say so myself, she looks good in owls!! :) Glad yall had a great time! and are enjoying the baseball season and beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete