Monday, October 3, 2011

Friday & Saturday

This is my second time to do this post.  I completed it earlier and then I couldn't save it or publish it....and eventually just had to lose it.  But, here I am again and hopefully it will work!

Friday afternoon we were having beautiful weather so we went to campus to the bakery to enjoy an outdoor treat.  Ellington especially enjoyed her dog bone cookie!  The girl working in the bakery thought Ellington was so cute that she scored some free ice cream too! :)



Friday night I made a taco ring for supper.  This is something we had when I was a kid, but I haven't ever made it.  Robert hadn't had it before and he loved it!  Ellington also loved it.  During the middle of supper she threw her arms up in the air and said, "Yay taco ring!".  Ha!  It looks like I have a new meal in the rotation.


When you are a Daddy of a little girl you just never know what you might end up doing.  Robert is always so sweet to go along with whatever Ellington dreams up!


Saturday morning sillies!


Saturday evening we had family pictures/Ellington's 2 year pictures.  I was sooooo nervous about it because lately any time we try to take a picture Ellington refuses to even look at the camera...much less smile.  Luckily, Ellington LOVED Mrs. Tricia (who was taking our pictures) and did awesome!!!  I can't wait to see them!

We had a BIG day Sunday.  Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment