Friday, December 30, 2011

Grams & Pop's {Christmas 2011}

On Christmas day we headed to Philadelphia to celebrate Christmas with the other side of our family.  I think this is the first year that I haven't been at my parent's house during December until Christmas day.  It was my first time to see it decorated this year.  My parent's have a party every year and I missed it for the first time this year because it was the day we left for Brownsville.  So, better a little late than never I guess :) 



I was soooo happy to see my sister.  I am pretty sure we have seen each other less in 2011 than any year since she was born.  I have missed her! 








We had a great supper after we opened presents.  I didn't get a good picture of Emerson because unfortunately he didn't feel very well. :(  

On Monday afternoon Pop, Grams, Reagan, Robert, Ellington, and I went bowling.  Philadelphia recently got a bowling alley.  It was a fun outing especially since it rained all day Christmas day and all day Monday!


Even though Ellington has been bowling with us a couple of times this is the first time she has actually bowled too.  She used the handicap ramp and LOVED it.  In fact, she threw a little fit just about every time that her turn was over.


After bowling we went to eat Mexican and when we got home Reagan made cookies and I made homemade hot chocolate.  Yum!  What a fun way to wrap up Christmas!


We got home on Tuesday and were EXHAUSTED, but we had a great Christmas! 

1 comment: