Ellington is now 5 months old!
Ellington, what are you up to at 5 months?
- You are 15 lbs 3oz.
- You wear 3-6 month clothes, but you are about to be too long for your footie pjs
- You are smiling more and more
- You still sleep in your miracle blanket, but you are about to outgrow it (Mommy & Daddy are worried about you trying to sleep without it!)
- You usually have 5 bottles a day, one during the night, and eat rice cereal/baby food twice a day
- You do not like to be left alone, even for a second
- You cried for the first time recently when we left you in the nursery at church
- You love chewing on your fingers
- You LOVE for us to sing to you!!!
- You are getting better at grasping objects for short periods of time
- You sleep 11-12 hours at night (usually getting up once to eat) and take 3 naps a day
- You love bananas and sweat potatoes
- You hate green beans and peas
- You still do really well in the car and you are getting more patient at red lights (most of the time)
- You do NOT like sunlight getting in your eyes