Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lately

I am slightly concerned about Ellington's lack of rolling over so yesterday we decided to help her practice. I don't think it helped any, but at least it made us feel like we are doing something. :) I know all babies develop at their own rate, but I think it's about time for a little rolling action!





Yep, I would much rather be on my back!



This is Ellington playing early this morning in her pjs.



Today we got an unexpected visit from GiGi. When she found out she didn't have to work today, she headed to see us. Ellington enjoyed spending time with her and I enjoyed our lunch at MiHacienda!





Oh those beautiful eyes!



Also, we need to wish happy birthday to Big Bob! We got to celebrate with him this past weekend, but today is the actual day! We hope it's been a great day for you Big Bob!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited. I made the blog! Yeah! Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures today, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete