Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleeping Update

For 3 of the past 4 nights, this sweet girl....



has slept through the night!!!

This is a really exciting milestone. :) I try not to get too excited because with babies you just never know how something might change, but I am excited-I can't deny it. She has been waking up earlier in the morning...like at 6:30 rather than 7-7:30ish, but if I can sleep through the whole night I don't mind waking up earlier!

Robert started back to class last night. :( However, it's SOOOO much better than he went last fall-when Ellington was just home from the hospital I just couldn't handle it on my own....and then the colic started. Oh my. It was rough. But we've gotten our act together a bit since then! It is harder going through the nighttime routine alone, but it is definitely manageable. And then....at about 7:30....the baby is asleep and Robert is at class....and the house is silent. I would be lying if I said it wasn't kind of nice last night. :) But we do miss him so when he's gone!

Today we got a visit from Pop that we weren't expecting! Ellington was so happy to see her Pop. It had been too long!!! He was so sweet to come and get Gus so that we didn't have to take him to Tennessee with us this weekend. Although, I think he really just came to see Ellington! :)

That's all for this little update. We're leaving tomorrow to go to Tennessee to see Big Bob, Mimi, and the rest of the family! We are so excited because we haven't been since Christmas. Packing with a little one now is much more of a task, so I need to go get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment