Monday, July 28, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day we went to the fair cabin on Saturday and stayed until Sunday evening.  We were going to stay until Monday morning but we decided to leave Sunday evening to give us a whole day at home on Monday.  We were soooo tired at this point from moving and busy weekends.  We had to make the hard decision to leave early and hope my family still loved us.  Good news.  I think they still do. :)  We just really needed a whole day at home to recuperate from everything that had been going on!  I took my camera but only took ONE picture.  What in the world?!  I don't know.  I told ya'll I was tired!


On Monday we just hung out at home, got a few things accomplished, Ellington played in the sprinkler, and we went out for hamburgers.  




I tried to get pictures of both girls together in their red, white, and blue but Ellington diiiiies over the sun in her eyes (even if it isn't direct sun!) so that didn't happen. :)


Ya'll, that one little tooth!  I LOVE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment