Ellington, you turned 22 months a week ago. Time sure is flying! You will be two before we know it!
What are you up to at 22 months?
- You still wear size 24 months or 2T
- You sleep 11-12 hours at night and your nap usually lasts about an hour and a half
- You are a pretty good eater, except for vegetables!
- You repeat anything and everything!
- You go to Parent's Morning Out 3 mornings a week without Mommy and LOVE it. You are always so happy and wound up when I pick you up!!!
- You love to talk about the light turning green when we are stopped at a red light.
- You are starting to say a lot of words the correct way, rather than your "baby talk" way. For example, you now say "Reagan" instead of "Ray-ran".
- You still adore all things MSU
- You say Oby's if we ask you where you want to go eat. :) If you had your way we would eat there all of the time!
- You say "Ellington" when we ask you who wrote the Bible. Then we say, "No, not Ellington. Who wrote the Bible?" and you say, "God wrote the Bible".
- You ask to sing Jesus (Jesus Loves Me) and God (God Is So Good) while I rock you before bed.
- You are such a sweet girl. All of the other teachers at school talk about how sweet and good you are.
- You still love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Goofy and Daisy are your current favorite characters.
- You say "please", "thank you", and "excuse me" all on your own without being asked (most of the time!)