Monday, August 15, 2011

Slump

I have been in a bit of blogging and picture taking slump lately.  Any extra creative juices that I might have have been going into my preschool classroom or planning for Ellington's upcoming 2nd birthday party.  So, I apologize for the lack of fun around the ole blog. :)  We have been busy with life and busy enjoying our sweet girl.  Ya'll, I know I say it a lot but Ellington is just so sweet.  We are so lucky and blessed to be her parents! 

In an effort to take some picture and have blog material I made sure to take my camera with us when we went to Columbus Saturday evening.  And here is my ONE picture I took the whole time...


Yep, I only got so far as to take a picture on the way.  Oops.  At least it's a start.  Here's to blogging and picture taking more frequently!  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment