Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday Buddies

Two years ago on my birthday, December 6, my nephew Emerson was born. So we are now birthday buddies!  On my birthday this year we did exactly what we did last year.  We had a pizza party picnic by the Christmas tree.  It is simple, fun, and I love it!  


This picture isn't the best, but I figured I should include a picture of myself on my birthday!  And if you come to my house pretty much at any time you will find me in pajama pants.  Sad, but true. 


The weekend after our birthday, Emerson had a train party.  Ellington LOVES a birthday party so she was super pumped about it!


Sweet Emerson blowing out his candle



Emerson refused to wear his conductor hat and scarf, so Bryant wore it instead!  Ellington is never one to pass down any sort of dress up opportunity.


Reagan and Charleigh



Bryant MADE this train table for Emerson's birthday.  How awesome is that?!  He clearly got all of the skills.  Me, not so much. 


We had so much fun celebrating Emerson's 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment